Saturday, October 13, 2012

Hello to All!


White-Breasted Nuthatch
I, Mr. Bird, am pleased to announce the great grand opening of... ‘Birds, Binoculars, Field Guides, Oh My!’ This will be a blog dedicated to the birds of the Great Plains. Birders (or birdwatchers) will plan to get together somewhere like the Sand Bluff Bird Banding Station of Illinois, or Rock Cut State Park, or other places. If you can’t come one day, that’s okay. There will be contributors emailing me their posts, and then I will put them on the blog for you to read! Like some people I know (I won't name any), I will remodel the blog every once in a while. Happy birding!

-Mr Bird


P.S.: The White Breasted Nuthatch (above) is my favorite bird. Just thought you should know! :)
P.P.S.: Please spread the word. That would be very kind to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment